Singapore 1942 diorama

I've seen this on armorama before. You're doing an excellent job on this build and some great research! It's a very interesting scene.

Thanks Panzer-Plastic,

Sorry to the guys who have seen this on Armorama.

When I get around to making my next diorama, I might centre the build log in the Nerd Herd exclusively. ;)

Chas

Welcome youch - good to see you here friend. Wow, that looks AWESOME! Insane man. I love it! And the idea of an exclusive NH build - sounds great!

Cheers Scott, it's great to be here! I'm glad you like my diorama.

Chas ;)

That scratch built Buoy is great and I've only been to the armorama site once to find out how to make tiny barbed wire (to keep out the tiny burglars ;) ) so its nice an fresh to me and looking good so far.

blitz

Thanks friends,

Blitz, Armorama is really good. I started off there and leant heaps. Now doing more figure modelling so starting to spend most of my time on Historicus Forma.

Joolz, hopefully more coming soon.

Yep i must check it out more, I think I found out how to make palm trees there for my Dinomania group build last year. So many forums and so little time :D

blitz

I thought I might do something a little different and document my progress on video for a change.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLKqdDSUxhc[/youtube]

This was my first time editing a video and I apologise for the sound quality.

Chas

Cool.
Figures are my down fall. You make it look easy!
Love the singing!!
Very Monty Python!

Hi Chas,
Cool vid 8) very good for a 1st time edit, cool singing :p
This is going to be such a great dio when its finished.
Joolz.

Hey Mac, I make it look easy? I hope I can say that about my next armour build, but I seriously doubt it! :eek: ;D

Cheers Joolz. I hope so! It is taking sooo long to finish this thing. Kinda like the Red 6... ;)

Shark, I put the radio on sometimes as well. I won't do it in my videos because:

1. It is 80's music I listen to.

2. My singing.  :eek: :'(

Thanks for the comments guys.

Chas

Latest posts

Back