Sea Harrier FRS.1

Good luck with the mod!

If you feel adventurous, you could gauge all that stuff away! And insert custom
Cut pieces in lieu of those thick and mis Whalen parts!

But don't do anything outside your comfort zone.

Keep doing what you are doing!

The build is Going fine!

Norm

Out

I'm looking for suggestions on decals though I am far from that point in the build. I've got dark blue / red

I'd like to display light blue / pink as seen on this SHAR during the Falklands

Any ideas???

[attachment deleted by admin]

--nods--
Yeah, go with the pink and blue.
If nothing else, it'll give the build a more unique feel

just one detail.... I know nothing.... (not much) about that harrier !

make sure you find out if that very MODEL (make, Series) did in deed wear that pinkish Roundel !

The Falklands man! that brings me back a long way...... oh... yeah !

Good luck with the plane... and how did you fair out with the Exhaust nozzles ??? have you repaired the Fins yet ???

Norm

OUT !

Thanks Norm
I am trying to build 77 SHAR that flew off HMS Hermes. These planes were over painted with low vis scheme on board during the trip to the Falklands. She definitely wore the pink and blue roundel and not much else - squadron markings were sprayed over.

The nozzles are coming along but still need some TLC :p

free image hosting

image uploader

Great job so far! Awesome shot of her on the deck!!! Those are tiny little suckers! Makin' great work of it!!! ;D That cowl shroud piece thingy (know exactly what I'm talking about :p) in the background looks like a casting of someone's teeth!!!! LOL!!! Keep it going!!!!! ;)

Nice posting! and TRM is right, it looks like teeth! Keep working on those intakes I am sure you will get that straightened out.

Thanks guys. Up until now modelling has been a solitary pursuit. This is the first time I've shared my progress. I got lots of great advice as a result. It is nice to be part of such a helpful community.

Latest posts

Back