SdKfz 7/1.........one i did earler

`Boots`

I`m gonna blame Moonpuppy for this.............LOL!!!!

Just scooting thru the armopur builds and came acroos Moonpuppy`s excellent Sd K fz 7 HT, thought i would dig out the 7/1 with the 2cm Quad Flak on the rear deck that i did a wee while ago..............yes i know it`s that horrid base that keeps croppin` up here and there............really must out it soon coz it`s served it`s purpose...LOL!!!

DSCF2028-1.jpg

DSCF2047.jpg

DSCF2039.jpg

DSCF2054.jpg

DSCF2048.jpg

DSCF2056.jpg

Thanks guys

`Boots`

Cooorr !! ;D havent seen that for a while :eek:, Still looks good buddy !!...you'll be digging out that nearly done Trumpy kit soon ;D

Chris.

Boots!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know!!!! That doesn't look like a Rat or a bike!!!! :eek: ((((((((((((LOL))))))))))))

Way ta go buddy!!!!!!!!!!! I like it! You wanna do away with the base, slap some mud-n-trees on it and glue that puppy down!!!! ;D

Thanks `T` and Tom, really very much appreciated fellas............`T` ya bang on buddy, it was just used to photee it but unfortunetly the base crops up in too many other things (apart from the 55 and the Initial Tiger).................bases ain`t my strong point i`m afraid but maybe i`ll re-visit this again and see what i can do for ya ;)

`Boots` ;D

Latest posts

Back