Rusty Sherman M4 E6 Italeri 1:35

K-4

Addict
Rusty Sherman M4 E6

Review

Hi guys, in this model was used my own manufacture products , the brand is K4, I have a project, I do manufacture the pigments, filters and washes. The real effect of oxide is a new product I did a couple of weeks ago. I hope you like it, I`m attentive for comments.

IMG_0381.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0394.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg
DSC002.jpg
DSC001.jpg
DSC003.jpg
DSC005.jpg
DSC006.jpg
DSC007.jpg
DSC008.jpg
DSC009.jpg
DSC0010.jpg
DSC0014.jpg
DSC0015.jpg
DSC0016.jpg
DSC00611.jpg
DSC00614.jpg
DSC0017.jpg

Regars

Re: Rust Sherman M4 E6 Italeri 1:35

This looks pretty good overall. But if you don't mind me saying, I personally feel the rust is a bit too heavy and out of scale. I think Q is right, it almost has an underwater feel to it. Think of a centuries old canon found under the sea. I would try a lighter rust next time around. Find some pics (or better yet real life reference) of heavy metal that was rusted. No I don't mean Metallica but like metal that is like a half inch or more and left out in the weather for some time.

To be honest, I thought that was what he was going for. A derelict tank rotting away on the beach of some pacific Island.

That never occured to me. Maybe we can be enlightened as to what this tank represents.

Thanks guys, the truth is a fantasy and it might have nothing to do with reality, was made to test my new techniques and products Brand K-4, That I'm making.

I smelt this a mile away......hhhhmmm rust.

Well to be honest it's not too bad. The basic concept and your ability to try it is great. I do have to agree the the rust is a bit over scale and perhaps too thick for the wheels and tracks. This is more like a totally corroded hunk of steel. This does look great for a vehicle as Ken mentioned, that is on a shore line or under water.

Do you have a website so I can check out your line of rusting products ??? Worth trying out some day.

The Sherman looks familiar.......

shermantestpic003.jpg

Nice work on yours and would like to see more of the rusting products.

Cheers
Rob

thanks friends for their comments, so this weekend I'll cut the rust from the wheels and traks that are on over scale and I`ll take a news pics to post again

Watch for comments

I find some pics

005.jpg002.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
004.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
011.jpg
013.jpg
020.jpg
019.jpg
018.jpg
017.jpg
016.jpg

Regards

Richard

Rob: I sent you a e-mail.

wow as sad as these pictures are they are realy cool to look at.

Man there is still huge potential here. If you could model the beach a bit, maybe pour some water product to get the tide rolling in, it would be wicked.

I know you're done with this, just saying. That rock is totally a beach looking type of rock.

Yes the Sherman looks good for an underwater tank . But it needs some indication of water. I still think it's heavy if representing a regular tank not in or at the sea. I'd like to see what you can do on your next try by going a bit milder on the rust. I'd also like to know about your products. Do you have a website or something?

Wow really nice I like to say real nice weathering and this takes weathering to a hole new level

Geegad

Latest posts

Back