Robot Transformer (not transformed)

Thank you Scott Girvan! Yes indeed over the painting will have to sweat.
Did a little work with the back, shoulders and joints.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Holy Cow :eek: now you have a wild imagination, this is a well executed chop cut n rebuild ;D

And a little more. So: altered hand made ,rear panels for the tent, decorated to the shoulder and elbow joints, and completed the hips and torso, shoulders ..... in general a better look.

This is something that remains to use the model .... tent immediately discarded, as it will be shown in collapsed form and the body .... and everything else will settle on the armor and stand.Completed hands.

im betting it wont be easy to paint, but it should be a lota fun

WOW :eek:

What a brilliant idea Alex, and wonderfully executed ;D

I think i see a new contest category next year ;D

Gag

Alex,
:eek:
This my friend, is incredible! I must say that I do not use "smileys" or exclamation points unless...well...someone does something this inavative and well executed.
This is a fantastic idea and an even better execution of the idea.
Please do not shy away when the paint starts to fly, keep the pics flowing!

Maaaan! Still so many great details in this kit - it is just perfect for scratchbuilding.
You know, I've waited almost a year since You've first introduced me the possibilities this Maultier gives, thats enough time. Guess your goal achieved - I'm gonna go get me one this weekend.. Or two ;D ;D

A really good kitbash...

The result will sure be amazing ! Can't wait to see the next level of this building.

Latest posts

Back