Robot Transformer (not transformed)

DavionAlex

http://davionalex.blogspot.ru/
Greetings to all! try to use only native parts, and no more .... And then the donor will be a set of firm Zvezda German halftruck mercedes L4500 maultir.
I'll start with the assembly of the joints, shoulder and hip, and will use the front axle, and the bridge of the back traction ....
Bridges are collected and divided in half,I think all you can see from the photo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hey, there, Alex! Nice to see You here at SMA! :)
Aaaand... This project seems so incredibly familiar ;) ;)
Guess, it is no much of a need to wish a good luck for the beginning, but I would greatly enjoy sitting again among the viewers, buddy :)

Greetings Solander!!! ;D I think everyone will be interesting to try yourself to do something like that, even if someone did this;) And I go a little, little by little
started building a robot .... Collected the engine and made a small conversion of the cab ....

I started doing the pelvis and shoulders of the bridges glued previously glued "skeleton" of the hip and shoulder, then they will arrange the meat.

Thank you all! . Slowly takes shape robots.Begin works on the forms of arms and legs, hands possible to convert .

Soooo.....
am I to understand, that you are taking an old truck model and making a transformed robot out of it?
if so, then AWESOME!!!!!
It is certainly the sort of ambitious project that I can totally enjoy!
You are doing a superb job with it too!!!!
I will be watching ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is really imaginative and frankly, quite awesome.

Looking forward to more updates.

Thank you all for your comments!
Slightly updated, made a foot, continue to arrange "muscles" robot ....
I went to the process of introducing small things, a detailed reproduction of the chassis, feet, hands and feet .... I think everything is clear for the pics ....

OK that is wild. This is really blowing me away...wow. WOW.

What a cool thing to get to paint. Wow.

Latest posts

Back