Revell SpPz Luchs A2

Hi all, the project is slowly coming to an end:

the lower hull has been weathered with only a heavy dusting, no chunky mud effects as most reference images of this vehicle toward then end of its service show merely a heavy dust accumulation. the wheels have finally been attached, showing the true profile of this unique vehicle. only the rain streaks and final drybrushing and dusting need to be completed on the hull:

DSC_4661.jpg

DSC_4660.jpg

the main setback has been the turret, the initial fix of the gun barrel didnt hold and thus i needed to repair it again, this time with reinforcement with a piece of guitar string embedded within. the area has been sanded and needs to be repainted again. the good news is the seam seems to be very smooth and shouldnt be noticeable once painted:

DSC_4662.jpg

thanks for looking and following along, hopefully by next update it should be completed! ;D

at last, the beast is finished!!! ;D

for my fourth ever completed model, im happy with the results. it was a good learning experience in improving a cheaper/older kit and helped me learn even more new techniques. thanks to all of you who've followed this build log, your support and comments have made this a fun and enjoyable project!

and now, the pics (a little overexposed, but i was too excited to reshoot :p):
DSC_4665.jpg

DSC_4666.jpg

DSC_4667.jpg

DSC_4668.jpg

DSC_4669.jpg

DSC_4670.jpg

DSC_4671.jpg

thanks again for stopping by and happy modelling!

Waw I really like it!

That filter you applied is that a 1 coat deal or the dirtier you want it the more coats you give it?

Zappa

Latest posts

Back