Revell Glue

Aaron1883

Does anyone know a dealer in the US that sells the Revell Contacta Professional. The glue that has that nice little needle on it?

Got it in France everywhere, excellent tool BTW.

Isn't it distributed by REVELL US ?

No...Revell USA I don't believe brings in the paint and glue. With the many glues available in the US * Canada, Tamiya X Thin being about the best, the Revell stuff would get lost.

We've got everything but the Revell Glue is one of the cheapest and best seller.

Try some web shop from europe, even Germany (home of Revell) or a country with a foreign shipping facility

Just remember that you have at least 3 sizes for this kind of glue. And if the needle is full of dry glue, use a pin or a thin metal rod to fix it. I usually use the metal pin inserted in the Revell Airbrush (in the black plastic backpiece).

any time i spend 30 or more at emodels i get a free tube but i always forget to put it in my basket.. just as well cos ild be able to set up shop sellin it now..

YOULI said:
Try some web shop from europe, even Germany (home of Revell) or a country with a foreign shipping facility

Yeah, you will get it here at every corner ;-))

spud said:
any time i spend 30 or more at emodels i get a free tube but i always forget to put it in my basket.. just as well cos ild be able to set up shop sellin it now..

Ehobby does not sells this.

Latest posts

Back