Revell Bell H-13H MASH Build WIP

WigWag Workshop

"Keep The Glue On The Styrene"
Good Day Folks,

Started another build this fine morning, It's the Revell Bell H-13H, I am going to build it as the MASH Medical Helicopter. This is my very first helicopter build.

7901662726_a3307534a7.jpg

7901637726_4fbea4ecf6.jpg

-Steven

I will be defiantly tagging along on this on. Been eye balling this kit for a little while, thinking about adding one to my small but growing stash of 1/35 helo kits.

Good day Folks!

This kit has been fighting me, every step of the way. Please ignore, the yellow paint on the tail, it needs to be redone. The instructions, are rubbish. I am not going to let this get beat me ;D I am still having a blast with this new challenge, I am sure in the end, it will turn out fine.

7922482004_575e819d2c.jpg

Part 2: Another Try

Good Day Folks!

I just finished up with a Peterbilt 359 Simi, I was doing has a break from this model. This copter has been fighting me every step of the way. I have decided that I might do this up has a damaged build. I was thinking that it took a hit to the engine, while it was on the ground, right before take off. I been having a tough time on the engine, but the rest of it (so far) has been coming together a little better. Sometimes you have to make the best of what you can, on a build. I am keeping a positive attitude, and refuse to be beaten by this copter ;D

-Steven

Good atitude- Steven. Like the old Indian on Joesy Wales said....."Endeavor to Persevere". Keep going with
the build. Good luck. Bill

Steve,
It is looking good. But what kinda troubles have you
been having? What has been fighting you?

Back