Recommendations for 1:72 WWI & WWII Armor

CyberShadow

I've been looking around for a couple more armor models in 1:72, any recommendations?

First preference would be any country for WWI, then Germany in WWII followed by US in WWII.

The next couple of kits may decide if I stay with 1:72 or not...

Thanks in advance!

-CS

Hi CS, I dont think there is much on the market covering WW1 armour ,apart from the manufacturer you already used ,they do a few others . Matador do some nice stuff too ,but its 1/76 ..slightly smaller ,I'll see if I can find an addy for them .

As far as WWII ...there is an abundance of stuff out there ,among the best is Dragon and Trumpeter ,although you need to make sure you dont buy an old Trumpy kit as a lot of them were real dogs ::), their newer stuff is excellent and on a par with Dragon in my opinion ,I've built quite a few from both companies ;) Revell also to lots of WWII armour ,but again make sure its not a reissue ,some of their kits are reboxes of old Matchbox kits ...remember those little kits that came with a dio ?? ,but again those reboxes are 1/76 ,revells own new kits are also quite good . I could go on all day here ,but those I would say are the most mainstream manufacturers ;) Oh ,I forgot ...Italeri do some nice little uns too :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back