Reach for the Stars Fundraiser

bkgActual

Hi Guys!

Along with Iwata and Woodland Scenics, I am sponsoring a fundraiser for a fellow modeler. His name is Steve Neill and his wife is suffering from two types of cancer. She has just been through a surgery where they removed bone from her hip, and now, just in time for the holidays, she starts radiation and chemo.

The real emergency is that Steve has no medical coverage. Obviously, he is going to be attempting to pay for all of this medical treatment for the rest of his life. Some of you know that my wife suffers from cancer. This is a devastating thing. Luckily, we are fully covered medically. This issue is really personal for me, and I am deeply concerned about Steve.

I hope that you will consider visiting the page and viewing the videos the link below for full details. In this season when we give thanks for our blessings, it is important to think of others less fortunate than ourselves. Please consider helping.

Thank you so much. To my American brothers and sisters, Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes to you all!

http://www.theblackknightgames.com/rfts.html

Latest posts

Back