Rat Fink sculpt

I finally got the engine in the Fink's Deuce I have run out of Sculpey so I have to get some before I can finish Rat Fink and start painting the car body and figures. I had to stretch the frame to get the motor to fit but it looks pretty good in there. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Here are the pictures I promised the other day the car is about done I still have to get more Sculpey to finish the figures.

RatFink3-1.jpg

RatFink2-1.jpg

RatFink1-1.jpg

BRILLIANT !!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ;D ;D ;D You know if you could cast this it would sell !!

Chris.

Chris S said:
BRILLIANT !!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ;D ;D ;D You know if you could cast this it would sell !!

Chris.

Thanks Chris
I would but I don't have any experience with casting plus I don't want to get sued.

Thanks guys, I just finished sculpting the figures and started painting them today. I had to redo Rat Fink's ears because they started drooping the last time I baked him. The three figures should be done by the weekend, then I'll get started on the base, the fire coming from the headers and the tire smoke. I'll post more pictures when the figures are painted.

I have finished the Deuce, Rat Fink and Minnie. I'm not finished painting Mickey yet, here are the pictures.

RatFink5-1.jpg

RatFink6-1.jpg

RatFink7-1.jpg

RatFink8-1.jpg

RatFink9-1.jpg

Excellent result on this Geez!! Minnie looks like she's quite taken with the RF. Not sure that Mickey will get her back even if he catches them. Awesome work!

Latest posts

Back