PZL P-7a "Transylvanian Fighter" - 1/72

That is looks great K!! I am going blind just thinking about this!!!! Keep it coming!!! ;)

Great little kit :) , cant wait to see that colour scheme going on , nice work so far ;)

Chris.

It's been a while since I made an update and I wanted to thank you all for your support.
I've painted second color with Polish Khaki from Pactra paints and then I highlighted it.
I've also applied the decals and now I need to paint some small parts with other colors, assembly everything together and start the weathering which I want to be subtle.
Here are the photos:
p7a08.jpg
Please let me know what you think about it.
Best Regards
Karolina

Great little build Coraline. Looking forward to the rest of your build reveal pictures.

Coraline is a sleep now but I can say that She almost finished this little plane and only few little things are left to be done so maybe tomorrow there will be some pictures :)
At least I hope so :)

That little plane looks great ;D Excellent work and painting ,look forward to the rest of the pics Coraline ;)

Chris.

Hello every one :)
Thank you for your interest in this build.
I did finish my build and I have the final pictures.
I decided to put this plane on a small base so it won't be damaged when some would want to have a look at it and pick it up. I also added description about pilot and his regiment. In this kit there was no windshield so I had to make it myself. As for weathering it was very simple just panel lines and some pigments to imitate dirt and exhaust marks near engine. The white decals on the side are transparent as these markings where made with lime/chalk just as temporary markings.
Here are the pictures.
p7a18.jpg
p7a09.jpg
p7a10.jpg
p7a11.jpg
p7a12.jpg
p7a13.jpg
p7a14.jpg
p7a15.jpg
p7a16.jpg
p7a17.jpg
Thank you all for viewing this build and sorry I didn't post on other people builds as I mainly lurk thru the forum but I did check them out and there are many good builds this year.

Karolina

Latest posts

Back