Pzkpfw. III Ausf G - Finished

Thank you fumble thumbs!!! I'm thinking it was a slump, the change has perked things up a bit!!

Mighty kind of Sir S!!! Wow, i thought the frontal attack right at the other thread was bad...(((LOL)))I've been flanked!!! OK, OK, I will drop the box on the bench and hammer something out tonight!!! You killin' me!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the great compliment Geegad!!! ;) LOL...send me a pick of your car, I might want to model it! LOL ::)

TRM said:
Tony, Jim, Erik & XXX, thank you for all the nice comments!!! Most appreciated!!! ;)

@Erik - Not to get too lengthy..Pre shading, Base Red Oxide Mix All, Tamiya Khaki mixed 80/20 Desert Yellow Shading approx - 4 drops brown, Desert Yellow 60/40 Dark Yellow Horizontal panels and shading, Desert Yellow mixed with a couple drops of Tamiya Flesh on all horizontal surfaces...... said I would be short!!!! LOL...all kind of comes to gether after about 12 more layers of weathering HA HA HA!! ;)

Thanks again guys!!! ;) ;) ;)

TRM,

That's a Great Recipe !! Dig it ... Yeah Baby !! \m/

@Erik - Just a bit of trial and error. ::)Going to try it like Julia Childs would...."I mix a little of this...take a sip..hiccup, mix some more of this...glug, glug, glug. LOL!!! ;D

Thank you Biz!!!!

Top Quality work T !!!....Fantastic stuff buddy ,attention to detail is second to none :)....Love it !!!

Chris.

Hey T.

Happy Birthday Todd, I wish all the best for you.

The Tanks is in you blood. ;D :) :D

ca7.jpg
ca.jpg
ca6.jpg
ca5.png
ca2.jpg
Ca10.jpg

A hug from a distance.

Richard

Hi TRM,
I don't know how I've missed this topic.
I must admit that I don't like Pz. III . But I also must admit that I like what you have achieved with it.
Cheers
Lukasz

@ Richard - LOL!!!! Thanks for the B-day wishes buddy!! Those cakes are awesome!!! ;)

@Lukasz - Thank You! I appreciate you stopping by and the kind words too!! ;D

Latest posts

Back