Pzkpfw. III Ausf G - Finished

TRM

Hey Guys & Girls!

Just finished up a little project I used to break some mojo issues. Basically OOB with the exception of scratchin all the barrels, tow cable, jack block and some stowage. It was a little guy, but fun to build.

Hope you enjoy...

1%252520017.jpg

1%252520026.jpg

1%252520030.jpg

1%252520031.jpg

1%252520021.jpg

1%252520003.jpg

Thanks for stopping by for a bit! ;)

No Comments.
You're a master, work very nice, clean with an infinity of details, with multiple applications techniques, all in place, nothing left to chance and gives a finish of a Big Master :eek:, the rod is very high now. :'(

Cheers

Richard

@Scott - Thanks man!!! I think it was change of venue that was needed. Kudos back to you on the Waters!!!! Get down with ya bad self!!! 8)

@LBG82 - Thank you Sir!! Glad you like!! ;)

@Richard - Muchas Gracias! Aprecio aquellas palabras amables! ;D

@Spud - Thanks Bro!!

Back at the Bench Again!!! ::)

TRM,

Great Lookin III !! I would say that this Broke any Negative Mojo that was tryin' to Jam ya' !!

Th Decals on th Turret are Bangin' Great Job gettin those to lay down ! I like th Ragged look of this Pz. III

What was your Color Mix (base Coat) ? It looks Great & Great Detail through out !

\m/

Hi TRM

I here ya on the MoJo I have been having a tough time hitting the work bench myself.I have been trying to get a King Tiger and panzer III J on the go myself . Seeing this inspired me to get back to mine.
Very nice work I like the weathering very nicely handled.I also like the missing fenders and the caked in dirt in the tracks they come across very convincing .

Great work XXXNITRO ;D

Tony, Jim, Erik & XXX, thank you for all the nice comments!!! Most appreciated!!! ;)

@Erik - Not to get too lengthy..Pre shading, Base Red Oxide Mix All, Tamiya Khaki mixed 80/20 Desert Yellow Shading approx - 4 drops brown, Desert Yellow 60/40 Dark Yellow Horizontal panels and shading, Desert Yellow mixed with a couple drops of Tamiya Flesh on all horizontal surfaces...... said I would be short!!!! LOL...all kind of comes to gether after about 12 more layers of weathering HA HA HA!! ;)

Thanks again guys!!! ;) ;) ;)

Lovely stuff TRM, the exposed track looks great, gives it an interesting look, which kit is it?

Thanks Alfonzo!!! Drangon's Orange box. I originally picked it up for the "bonus" Afrika Korps figs that came with it, but it kept staring at me! ;D

Geez, talk about real looking. Great attention to detail here TRM, literally from the ground up. Looks like your firing on all cylinders to me!!

Fantastic job T ....I love it buddy ,every time I look at it I see something else :)...well done mucker ;)

??? Hotrod ::)

Chris.

This is nice the only thing that I've seen looking that knackered for a while is my car you've done an outstanding job on the weathering bud 10/10 so much to look at top work my friend

Geegad

Latest posts

Back