PT STURMGECRUISER

Got more done.
I wanted to keep the lines as close to the original but a bit exaggerated, flared fender to fit the larger tires but armored.
Probably built the flares the hard way, using strips.
Now to putty it over and start sanding. What I hate is the fact that I have to
do it all over again on the other side :mad: ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Look at you GO !!!!

"Scotty" is on FirE !!!

LOL Nice going... can't wait for you to have it all sanded down !!!! and smooth !

Looks wicked already !

Finally I can get some work done on the Cruiser.
Puttied and sanded the fender, still need to do some touch up sanding of some rough spots.
Next comes the front and rear fenders with crash bars.
Thanks for looking.

NICE.
Excellent work blending those new fenders in. This is going to look great when you get her done

Yeah..... Hummm .... yep yep... I like it !

I would even consider buying the Real thing if it Came like that !!!!

Too bad it doesn't ! Your Take on this is most impressive....

some of the Car guys would most likely Demand you to CAST a copy or two ...
before you get in the Paint stage....

it could be very popular among the Car Modelers.... ?? who knows !

No kidding... this will turn Head at Model Shows....

Take your time.....

Thanks guys
I drive a PT and this is the way I wish they had put it out or if I had the money to make a real hotrod out of it.
Chrysler put a special edition ( Tangerine Dream ) out a few years ago, twin turbo because they said there wasn't enough room to put a bigger engine in it. Sure, youtube it and you will see hotroder's placing Hemi in :eek: :eek: :eek: I so want one.
Since this weekend is a long weekend here, I can make some good headway over the new two days.
Glad the fender building is done so I can get to the cool detail work, armor plating, ram bars, the gun...
Thanks again

Got alittle more work done...man...only 1 month left, I really got to get cracking.

Awesome scratchbuilding DXM!!! I know how you feel about "only one month to go!"

For a second I mistook those drums as kegs. Talk about a party piece.

Can't wait to see it painted up.

Slowly getting more work done, really have to speed up on this project...times a ticking :(
The gap in the rear plate is for the shell ejector chute for the 40 mm cannon on the passenger side.
Added brake cooling intake ducts for the rear wheels just in front of the rear fenders.

Latest posts

Back