• YES

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 28.9%

• Total voters
edz280zx said:
Hopefully my model will be here soon. I've ordered a ton of stuff here lately. Wood decks, photo-etch, e-z line for the rigging. Plus alot of tools including an airbrush, set of basic tools, some thinner, plus a couple more models.....
So I'm hoping it all comes in before the end of the month...still need to pick up a compressor.

btw, the airbrush is a Badger Co Sotar 2020-2F Large Gravity Feed Airbrush with Fine Head

61OIFYVTaQL._SX522_.jpg

Any thoughts?

I have one of these. It is great for fine detail work, but it won't cover large areas well. It is a good air brush.

Thanks for the info. Detail work would be it's primary use. I'll eventually get another airbrush for large areas.

Grendels said:
edz280zx said:
Hopefully my model will be here soon. I've ordered a ton of stuff here lately. Wood decks, photo-etch, e-z line for the rigging. Plus alot of tools including an airbrush, set of basic tools, some thinner, plus a couple more models.....
So I'm hoping it all comes in before the end of the month...still need to pick up a compressor.

btw, the airbrush is a Badger Co Sotar 2020-2F Large Gravity Feed Airbrush with Fine Head

61OIFYVTaQL._SX522_.jpg

Any thoughts?

I have one of these. It is great for fine detail work, but it won't cover large areas well. It is a good air brush.

It's a great "Detail" airbrush. Great for inks, thinned down paint etc. It is not good for large spraying though. There are three needles for this model..."Fine (Black) - "Hair" line to 3/4" (19mm) spray pattern.
Medium (White ) - Pen line to 1" (25mm) spray pattern.
Large (Clear - Pencil line to 1-1/4" (31mm) spray pattern." The caps at the end of the needle are the indicators. I love it. I have three set up with all three needles for figure painting and fine details.

You have 3 of these!!! They are not cheap ab!! Why 3 of the same?

Hey guys! Vote for best AT-ST!!
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,12591.0.html

Latest posts

Back