PBR Anyone?

Moon Puppy

Wanted to do something different, hadn't done a ship since I was a kid.

DSCF0155.jpg
DSCF0156.jpg
DSCF0156a.jpg
DSCF0161.jpg
And the finishing touch...
based on a double dog dare.
DSCF0177.jpg

Love the life preserver there.
This baby needs crew, and then she's really ready to rock.
The detail on this is very well done

Thanks, it was a fun little build with lots of potential. Good therapy build for all the WIP builds I got that don't seem to progress. One thing that should be easy to do, but I didn't bother, is take the rag top off. There's a great looking cockpit down in there but you can't see a thing for the canopy.

Awsome!!!!! A good freind of mine was a brown water sailor. Going to tell him to take a look at your build

SLW45 said:
Awsome!!!!! A good freind of mine was a brown water sailor. Going to tell him to take a look at your build

Thanks, hope he likes it, I made no attempt to correct any issues. Went straight out of box. Hope he enjoys it.

MOONIE,

Great Build !!! Lookin Hot !!! WoW ! Great Paint & Weathering ! Those little X-tras really make it ! I too Love th Life Preserver !!

MOONIE,

Come to think of it ... Yes .. PBR Me A.S.A.P. ! ;D

Schssstct - " PBR Street Gang , this is All Mighty do you copy ....." Schsstct

Rock-On !!

Oh ...go on then do another one ;D Sweet build Moonpuppy ,I love seeing these little river boats built ,done seem to see many of them tho' ....well done buddy ,I like it :) I can just hear Hendrix in the background now !!.....purple haze .... ;D

Chris.

Awesome build!!! Love The Details!!! The Ammo Looks Incredible!!!

I'm humbled guys...really.

I guess if I were to build another boat it would have to be one of those big PT boats.

Latest posts

Back