Paddys day pics.

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
so i went to my first paddys day parade in like 20 years and man what a load of Shite! tooks some pics and cba to edit them cos well its was rubbish,

_MG_2327.jpg
_MG_2328.jpg
_MG_2329.jpg
_MG_2330.jpg
_MG_2332.jpg
_MG_2333.jpg
_MG_2334.jpg
_MG_2335.jpg
_MG_2336.jpg
_MG_2338.jpg
_MG_2339.jpg
_MG_2341.jpg
_MG_2346.jpg
_MG_2348.jpg
_MG_2349.jpg
_MG_2350.jpg
_MG_2351.jpg
_MG_2352.jpg
_MG_2354.jpg
_MG_2355.jpg

and that is where i left it. rubbish,

There is an other one on in Kinsale at 4pm on teh water i may take a trip to that in a bit.. it might be better.

Looks like the kids are enjoying themselves ;)

Like that old steamie in the first few pics...Ireland is on the bucket list...did an overnight in London 4 years ago and that wasn't enough either...

Hey man , ...... didn't look that bad of a time , ..... even though the weather was a bit nippy .

Any event can be turned into a fun time when there's BEER involved ...........

Well I'm only half Irish , Mothers side ........ don't tell me Dad , .......... It really stinks only drinking half a bottle of beer every time I feel a thirst .

We were pretty poor when I was a young lad , ........ my folks had to buy all my school clothes at the Army and Navy store , ...... I went to school till the 6th grade dressed as a Japanese admiral .......................

Here are a few photos from College Station, TX

No parade, but a friend owns an Irish pub and had a party. The first photo is outside the front door. He blocked off the street to handle all of the people that showed

IMG_0603.jpg

A few friends:

IMG_0610.jpg

Me:

IMG_0607.jpg

I took a few videos as well, but probably won't upload. YouTube is not allowing uploads in my area for some reason. I have reported it, but for those of you who have worked with YouTube and problems, you know how that can be.....

Cheyenne said:
Well I'm only half Irish , Mothers side ........ don't tell me Dad , .......... It really stinks only drinking half a bottle of beer every time I feel a thirst .

We were pretty poor when I was a young lad , ........ my folks had to buy all my school clothes at the Army and Navy store , ...... I went to school till the 6th grade dressed as a Japanese admiral .......................

I just shot coffee out my nose.

Lol grenels that looked like more fun than what we had :/

We had a nice Irish band, as well as dancers from a local dance school. It was pretty nice. I didn't stay for the evening party, my friends told me that there were close to 400 people there....

Spud, Nice catch on that one... seems to me its a pump up!!! :p

anyway nice parade!!!

lol it sounded like a blast. i dont drink any more so i prob would have been bored ;D

thanks er ;D

I feel left out, I didn't do anything. I have got 3 cans of Guinness in the fridge though maybe I could have a little belated celebration tonight!?

Latest posts

Back