OOB Review: 1/350TOS Enterprise and All Accessories!

How do you like it, John? Sweet?

While ordered last Thursday, I got notice this morning that mine shipped last night and I'll have it next Weds.

While this will be the first one I bought, in recognition of my efforts on the WF videos, Jamie VERY KINDLY sent me one of the forty Artist Proofs as a thank you. I've had that one sitting here for a few days now. Once my 'real' one arrives, I'll open them both. Would like to leave them sealed, but the proof is in the pudding.

I'll be posting the last look at the lights tonight or tomorrow sometime.

I haven't opened it yet. I have so many builds I am trying to finish that I won't get back to this one in about a year.

Looking forward to that lighting video.

Nice of them to get you that artist proof....

Hey Modelman,

What a fantastically detailed review/preview. I just love the enthusiasm /excitement in the first video, you were 'like a kid in a candy shop' and don't you love that feeling!

Thanks for spending so much time with this review, I'm a great fan of the trek series and have just managed to convert my 14 year old son, Connor, to Trek from Sta ..... ..........ars, well you know what I mean.

Due to that most common of maladies amongst modellers (display space), I have been drawn to the 1/2500 scale Trek models and I'm actually thinking of applying lighting to those as well.

Anyway,

The effort is appreciated.

Regards,

Craig.

Cheers! Yeah, this was a full 40+hr week for the bulk of the reviews. The last 2 vids of the lights took me a month to get to and were a couple full days of work. Someday maybe this general kind of effort will get me a paycheck! lol.

Latest posts

Back