NYLON GAG MK 1 - FINISHED

Re: NYLON GAG MK 1?

eh up gagster.
wow man i love ya wheatering and paint scheme.top job buddy!!
cheers peza

Evenin All

Thank you everyone for stopping by and leaving a comment. ;D

I Didn't get round to posting on Sunday, as i really didn't make that much visible difference.

I've been plodding away this week and have been figuring out how to blend the engine fairings into the wings and final small details on the underside of the wings and the body.

I first covered up the inner wing walls. This is just a straight 1mm styrene skin with engraved panel lines.

Picture%2520140.jpg

Worked on the shield and cloking generators

Picture%2520145.jpg

Quick primmmmmmmmmmmmmmer dusting

Picture%2520147.jpg

Then i just added small bits of detail on the underside.
Here's what i started with.

Picture%2520134.jpg

Here's the build up of detail.

Picture%2520155.jpg

Picture%2520158.jpg

Picture%2520159.jpg

Picture%2520163.jpg

I also put some magnets on the insides of the airlock

Picture%2520167.jpg

Picture%2520136.jpg

Added detail on the understide 'inverted scoops'

Picture%2520171.jpg

Story so far.

Picture%2520173.jpg

Picture%2520170.jpg

Picture%2520172.jpg

Next i think i gotta start detailing the wing tops

Take care

Gag

[attachment deleted by admin]

;D Man this is a fun build to follow! Just look at it! This really a filming prop, isn't is? The hyper detail is very impressive!

Something has been bothering me about this build from the beginning.
I prefer to be original.
I don't like using other peoples logo's and stuff.
My dad always taught me that it's easier to copy, anyone can copy, try and be oiginal. So i think i will try and make up my own company, with my own logo and colours. I originally thought that using Red Bull was original but seeing how this is turning out i would rather try and be completely original.

What do you guys think, It sucks because I just thought up with a killer way to do the Red Bull logo in the year 3011, it just seem a bit tacky to copy Red Bull. I don't even drink the stuff.

I would be interested to hear what you guys think?

Gag

Well, I say make up a Corporate logo/// Even though it may not represent an actual corp. that exists today, you can make it look a little similar just for familiarity sake.. I was thinking Coca Cola...But since you wanna do something original just tweak something, or by that far flung point in the future it may look like an entirely different Corp. logo anyway.
;D ;D ;D

I say stick with red bull and sell it to them when it's done and get a shed load of money!

I would say think of a couple of the big companies that would have amalgamated into one company.

Coca Pepsi, Burger Macs, Starbucks something or other

I say do your own thing. You designed the ship, so make it all your own.

Original mate, I say, you go original.
There's too much of you in this so finish it up with an existing random logo.
My 2 cents.

Cheers

:eek: :eek: I just love when you say "added some detail" and then you post the pics jeje insane insane insane level of perfection !!!

about the paint theme, i'd say go with your gut, you've created this piece of art from scratch, i'm 1000% sure you can come up with a great logo and paint job.

With the level of brilliant originality you've put into this so far I think an original logo makes sense. But it looks like there's so much of 'you' in this this build that whatever you decide will be right.
IF you go original maybe something like "Gizmologist Inc." Z's are always cool in logos.

Sounds like Seb Vettel's shenanigans have turned you off the Red Bull idea! ;D

I say, do your own thing. I think you've gone this far with 100% Gagstastic ingenuity. It would be a shame to against your flow and design it around an already existing concept.

You can always do something smaller, and quicker with your Red Bull idea in the future.

Great updates BTW. Just music for my eyes! 8)

I understand the whole originality thing Gag but I also think using a known logo in a clever futuristic manner would work as well. It's a hard call but go with your gut. Either way she is a true work of art.

CTspeedshop said:
I understand the whole originality thing Gag but I also think using a known logo in a clever futuristic manner would work as well. It's a hard call but go with your gut. Either way she is a true work of art.
I have to totally agree with CT. :)

Latest posts

Back