Not sure yet!

chriss67

Hi All,
As the title suggests I've not chosen a setting yet,although it will be WW2.I had these walls sitting around for a while now,and decided to try something different,and build a dio in reverse!.The walls are from Farina Enterprises and are very nice.So I will cut out a base and figure out the placement of things.
SANY1527.jpg
SANY1528.jpg
SANY1529.jpg
SANY1539.jpg
SANY1530.jpg
SANY1536.jpg
Any comments,suggestions,ideas always welcome.

Where ever you're going with this it's a great start! The walls look real, so rock on, rock on.

Cheers, Ski.

Hey Chris, it Screams North Africa to me and it looks fantastic

looks like an amazing starting point for whatever you decide to put on it.

great quality!

Chris that looks killer!

Steve just recently sent me an email of a bunch of fittings and pipes for a future product release, might be an awesome addition to this.

8)

Steve Ski said:
Where ever you're going with this it's a great start! The walls look real, so rock on, rock on.

Cheers, Ski.

Ski...Thanks! no GPS on this one ;D just going to let it happen.

geegad said:
quality work bud

Geegad....Thank You! I can't take all the credit,Farina makes some awesome stuff,and Celticwerks made the elbow&gatevalve the cast iron texture is sweet.

Ken Abrams said:
Chris that looks killer!

Steve just recently sent me an email of a bunch of fittings and pipes for a future product release, might be an awesome addition to this.

8)
Ken-Thanks bro! Mr.Reid has a great eye for detail parts,and Joe Farina can sculpt some sweet a$$ castings!

Hi Folks......So I made some progress with the dio,and decided on Germany late war as the SS defended the Homeland.The factory is a film manufacturer that did exist(today it's AGFA film)and they had 2 plants in Germany,Berlin&one on the Polish border.The poster was printed from the web,and added to the brickwall with PVA glue,then embossed with a toothpick to portray a painted on look.The casting is from Farina Enterprises,and is full of detail!!......pics in-bound
SANY1540.jpg
SANY1545.jpg
SANY1542.jpg
SANY1543.jpg
SANY1544.jpg
It's coming together,and I must start to think about vehicles&figs.Thanks for checking it out!

This is going to be sweet. Can't wait to watch this come along! THe poster turned out nice. I will keep this technique in my bag o' tricks for future reference!

Looking good, very nice work so far, and I especially love the touches on the poster. That is an idea I may steal myself down the road ;D looking forward to seeing you progress.

Subhuman1 said:
Looking good, very nice work so far, and I especially love the touches on the poster. That is an idea I may steal myself down the road ;D looking forward to seeing you progress.
Dan- Thank you! steal all you like ;)

Latest posts

Back