No YouTube for Ipad anymore?

B

Black Sheep 1

It seems that, at one time, I was able to play YouTube videos on my Ipad2 on Safari.
After a while this was not possible anymore and I was forced to use the YouTube Ap included in the Ipad2.
Well, today I discovered this ap is gone and so is my ability to view YouTube videos on this tablet.
So what's next?
I'm seriously considering changing tablets, maybe going with Sony?
I don't know yet but these issues with Apple and I pad is pissing me off.

;D You have lots of LOVE for "Steve" don't you ??? LOL

If the Video isn't made available to Mobile devices ? ** a mere click of a button!!! BTW**
That's when stuff like that happens Mr. BlackSheep1

If the video is solely run on Flash... that happens to !

As far as The Old YouTube APPS disappearing ? It Still active on my IPad 1 and the WEBSITE is still view-able via Safari on mine to... I turn my Ipad OFF completely and do a Cold reboot now and then...

Things sort of goes back to Normal as soon as I do that !!! Did you try ? Give it a try !

In future! I'll go for ANDROID platform for sure ! less troublesome ! "Less" Steve in it ! and Less expensive ! LOL

Good luck !

Nope, it doesn't work on mine and all I get is a red bar accross the screen telling me I need Flash to view this video but at other times it just tells me "this video is not available for this device".

As mentioned above, It's not your fault! It's either a movie "format" not supported by Apple or a "mobile option" that was not Enable by the Youtuber.

More reasons to switch to Android? LOL. And they are Dirt cheap!

Just don't buy kits for a few days? Then you can get one and be Happy!

Best of luck Mr. blacksheep1

No this is happening with ALL videos on YouTube (even my own videos).
Oh well, lets see what happens.

They have the YouTube for ipad app you can get....YouTube works on my ipad once I got the wifi to finally work. It works in the Safari browser too

Try to download Jasmine from the App Store. It's a free YouTube client developed by the guys on Reddit. It's free and works pretty well as a YouTube player client

Did you download the new Youtube app? Apple removed the native support for youtube but i read there suppose to be an app for it that you have to download ..

Dont you just love it when compagnies tell you what you can and cant do with YOUR own stuff!!

Android FTW!

just downloaded it and im getting "YouTube has restricted the feeds for this Video" on everything i click on, it works in browser so i duno what be wrong

Well, after the latest update, it seems that YouTube is now working properly on the IPad ( and about time ).

I wouldnt have even known BlackSheep I never get anytime on the Ipad until the little one goes to sleep and when she does its hid tighter then Fort Knox so I never get on the Ipad period hahahaha.

Latest posts

Back