No Time to Panic... BUT...

IBCRAZY8220

No pressure or anything, But the day has come guys, last day for the contest. So, who is done and who will be working till the last minute?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAST DAY !!!!

Oh wait im already done ;D

Good luck to all

Cheers

Neo

Just finishing up, I hope, something major might still rear it's ugly head when I take the model out of the assembly fixture in a half hour.

Yeah! Last day? Has it been 3 months already?

Good luck too all!

Can't wait to see all the entries....

It's gonna be hard to pick... With only 1st 2nd and 3rd votes..... In each class.

Hope for the best! And forget about the stress.... It's over!

Panic? Nah....I knew weeks ago I wouldn't get the Wiesel finished in time.

So.....couple All Open entries have been submitted. No worries.

The Wiesel will get finished, just I found some great detail shots, which means scratchbuilding some stuff, which is slowing the progress.

LOL...maybe done for next year's All Open!! ;D ;D

I have one done, and the other is waiting for the last little bit of work, then photo time!!

Both entries complete and submitted!

Now on to something less stressful. ;D

Both submitted. But for me, I had to finish it 7 hours ago because of time zones or something... :( Anyway, I still got them done and I'm happy! :)

Finally managed to finish one of my two entries. I am still in awe of guys with multiple entries. Don't know how they manage.

MilitaryAircraft101 said:
Both submitted. But for me, I had to finish it 7 hours ago because of time zones or something...

Actually, Scott mentioned last year (and alluded to it this year http://www.youtube.com/embed/ogwEo6obENI) that you could really go by the last timezone to change over.

Since it would be a logistical nightmare to try and keep track of everyone's locality and their timezone, Scott will stop allowing entries after he wakes up tomorrow. Either way, I'm sure you did fine. ;D

*that video is found at the News link under your profile information

No worries here. Got all 4 done, and pics in.
Funny thing is...I was originally only planning on the one entry

Two of my entries had been done, and sent in, for a week or so now. The last one, I just finished and sent in the pics a few minutes ago.

Whew.....
;D

I made a bit of a mistake starting a fourth entry. I got busy last couple of weeks and didn't get much modeling done. But, I did get them all finished. I definately won't do four next time around.

I hope this site still keeps busy after this contest. Be a shame if everyone buggered off after the contest is over.

noname said:
I hope this site still keeps busy after this contest. Be a shame if everyone buggered off after the contest is over.
I definitely agree with you here

Just sent in my two entries, hope Scotts mailbox isn't running over. The paint is still wet on the second build.
Quaralane said:
noname said:
I definitely agree with you here
It will still be busy, maybe not as crazy (I can't follow all the threads without quitting my day job) busy, but will still feature great modellers building (and helping others) build great models.

Contest wise,the one thing I'm not happy with is my camera, I should ask around as to what you guys are using.

Managed to get mine submitted with 3 mins to spare. With all that time left over I nearly managed a 2nd.

Man I'm exhausted!

I got mine in right at the bell. The "Crystal Clear" widows were still partially opaque. ::)

Latest posts

Back