No Room to Work!

ArtChromer

I have been away helping family and I have acquired quite a few things to bring it all to the next level. Only problem is I live in a one bedroom and I have outgrown my space! I need to outgrow this monthly income, so I can afford a garage and a couple extra rooms!
On the bright side I have started to sort and organize in a way I've never done before. I've had a wooden box filled with parts I've collected over the years, finally I have it all sorted to a degree. I am hoping to start building again soon, until then I'll be watching from the sidelines, trying to get my SHTUFF in order! -Art.
IMG_0219.JPG
I built that Riviera 15 years ago at minimum and everything in the drawers is no less that 20 years old. I'll probably scratch out a frame for the chevy truck bed and pull it behind something. This has been a total time trip for me, getting back into the hobby, feels like hanging out with an old friend...
IMG_0220.JPG

The art of working in a small space is to sort, sort, sort. And then stack, stack, stack. We downsized from a 5 bedroom McMansion in Ballarat, to a 2 bedroom shack in the city of Melbourne. So I totally understand where you are coming from. Everything I have is either in a box in the garage or shoehorned into a corner of our dining room. But I make it work, cause I have to. I'd go outta my mind without modelling ability.

Latest posts

Back