Nice Contest

@HobbyguyTim - Yes. Enter as many builds as you like. $5 each.

@tetsujin - I hear you. I just gotta draw the line somewhere.

Scott Girvan said:
@tetsujin - I hear you. I just gotta draw the line somewhere.

Yeah, I understand... Maybe once I finish my current build I'll see if I want to take a crack at this contest thing.

Cool, I hope you do.

At the end of the day this should be about fun. Building on a deadline is a totally different approach, well for me it is. I'm sure we'll all learn some new tricks by having a 2 month window.

With all the prizes, the contest is an avenue for me to return the favor of having folks watch the vids and use this site. The entry fees cover my hosting/advertising and shipping costs and everyone gets a fair shot at some really great products.

Cool, cool.

I cant decide what to build. I've got it narrowed down to 3, I need to pick just one. I really need to decide what to tackle. I may have to post a poll Scott.

Go for it Charlie. It's a good problem to have.

Any BTW, that sig is wild. LOL.

This contest is amazing, and I think I might try something I've never done before. An armour diorama with multiple vehicles and figures. Biting ore than I can chew again

It's tempting to come up with an entry for this...

It's even more tempting to take a photo of a pristine kit with a newspaper, and then do the actual work on another copy of the kit that's had about 1 hour of work done already, so I can leave the first copy pristine. :)

Would I go to hell for something like that, you think? XD

Well, after figuring out which kit to do, I'm in.
Scott, check your mail. Fee and entry should be on their way.
Me, I used the funnies for my "newspaper". I figured "what the heck," it has the date.

I sent to my club a general Invitation toward this ON LINE BUILD !! contest or ours...

Sadly ! None seems to be Enthused about it !!! I fell on my A## ? Say what !

I told them... the more the merrier ! it doesn't have to be IPMS quality ! just a nice built and
you run the chance to win some cool prices...

Well.. that was a conversation killer !!! Ok I did my best to Promote this !!!

to Uell with them ! I guess the Pressure to build a kit in 2 months or less was too much !!! LOL

Best of luck to all of US !!!

Thanks just the same. Don't forget....I'm sure there is a population out there that thinks I'm a compete idiot and wants nothing to do with me, this site or our 'it's for fun' attitude. Imagine that....LOL. I'm sure it's true.

Hey, so far...based simply on the number of entries. Everyone wins....YEAH. LOL. Entries are coming in at a steady pace..Get cracking folks!

I'll get seriously working on mine after I get back from Wonderfest.
Although I'll likely get a bit done before then

Hi one qestion can a model be enterd in more then one catagory like armor and diorama?
Just asking I have never done one of these contest planing to deside my entry by end of week.

Hope youall are having a exelent day ;)

Well, there she goes. I couldn't find Russian tank figures to do the diorama I wanted to do. Perhaps next time. However I still wanted to challenge myself here with something I have never done before. So I am doing Warp's Space 1999 Eagle Transporter. She's a beast of various resins and white metal that has so much flash on it it's almost a solid block.
But like I said... this is a challenge and I am gonna try it out. Hey, maybe I'll have it done for CAMS. Bwahahahahahah... where are my meds?

Gary,

That is one build I would like to see. I have had my eye on that model for a while now. I just sent in my entry, Galaxy Quest Protector.

Oh yay, I didn't know, that a Screenshot of the cell phone works as well?! I'll try to enter the contest officially tonight. Gotta photography my scratchbuilding supplies along with the phone. I started to build already, so I hope it's ok. It's not much. :p

Latest posts

Back