New SMA video

Biskup

Well Scott just wanted to congratulate you on the new video it looks like a real modeling TV show. Sharing the tips by you and Ken are great also the In-box by John is really good. Would be great if it could be annual in this form.
Cheers
Lukasz

Grandels - only suggestion I could make to your in box if any is it possible for you to show frames a little longer and for example explain them a bit. But it was really good none the less.
If only more people would make videos like that.
Cheers

Ya it was a good video. I like the fact it was over 22 min. long. Whatever you do Scott don't ever think of getting all serious or you'll ruin it. That is why I got here in the first place. I watched some of the older videos on Youtube and got a kick out of them. The crazier the better.

Just out of curiousity, how do the sponcers sponcer SMA aside from the contest prizes if you don't mind me asking?

Biskup said:
Grandels - only suggestion I could make to your in box if any is it possible for you to show frames a little longer and for example explain them a bit. But it was really good none the less.
If only more people would make videos like that.
Cheers

I would have taken more time with each sprue but I had a pretty tight time limit for the video. If you want I can redo it and post it later.... I really don't mind.

Aaa didn't know you had a time limit. So disregard my remark.
Cheers my friend. I'm waiting for another update on the diorama.
Lukasz

Latest posts

Back