NEW here, so HELLO!

Rock-On !! I DIG th Star Wars Universe .... I've got a few Old School Kits in th Stash . I'm a Fan from Waaaay back ! ;D I really Dig th Studio Scale stuff !! You Guys Rock .... but where do you find th space to put them all , some that I've seen are Frackin' Huge !!

I mainly build 1/35th German Armor from WWII , figures & Dios ...

My place is pretty big but once in awhile you have to invest in a new bookcase or cabinet! i moved here 2 years ago and moving to another state DESTROYED a few of my favorite SW ships. aaaargh!!!

@ PANZER : WWII armor? you must be a master at the pastel dustings!!!
@ GRENDEL: I've watched yr Youtube channel many times before i signed up here!!!

punkpigpen said:
@ GRENDEL: I've watched yr Youtube channel many times before i signed up here!!!

Many times huh! That means I did something right! ;D ;D

Glad you liked the videos and happy to see you here!

punkpigpen said:

Punk - Thanx for th kind words !! There are a Few more Addicts here that are Masters of th Pigment dusting. Take a spin through th Armor forum. If you ever have any questions ... Feel free to ask. Capitalize on Our previous mistakes & You'll get it right th 1st. time .... ;D I'd like to see a studio Scale Land Speeder - with a nice coat of Desert Pigs & Super Chipped up. Luke wouldn't have it any other way !!

Star Wars Landspeeder

I've seen a 1/6 scale scratchbuilt land speeder that was exquisite on the sideshowcollectors forum. it was for 12" figures.

Latest posts

Back