My GF's 1st Build! (2012 Revell Snap Tie Fighter)

derex3592

Sooooo as a "couple: thing...I decided to show my GF what I like to do....and on another nerd herders recommendation got the new Revell Snap Tie and the Revell Snap Land Speeder for us to do together...I quickly decided I wanted to repaint the Tie to match my FM 1:48..and it would give me a chance to show how to airbrush as well. This is really a GREAT kit! a little time spent masking by me on the wings and we spent a couple of hrs repainting all the parts. The cockpit detail is great on this kit..WAY better than the FM's. Anyway she actually airbrushed the majority of it and put it together (with a little help from me). She had fun!! :eek: She might be a keeper! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice one! Tell your girlfriend, she did a great job for the first try.
I've once tried to make a model with mine - but it is still luying partially built in the stash. Maybe we'd finish it one day... But I now have more hopes for my future children (also lots of new LEGO Star Wars kits have been released for the last 10 years ;D)

Great to see your other half getting into the hobby. She did a nice job with this Tie it looks great! :)

Latest posts

Back