My First Model

Rachel

I decided to try my hand at this whole modeling bit. I remember building things in my highschool industrial tech shop class and loving every bit of it... of course, who wouldn't, I was the only senior classman and I was the only girl in a classroom full of freshmen and sophomore boys willing to do anything I asked of them.

Since I'm new to building models, I decided to start at the basics- a Revell Snap Tite '57 Chevy Bel Air. Luckily for me, my boyfriend is a pro and has been a tremendous asset helping me with filing and airbrushing.

Tonight was my first time using the airbrush- WOW! that was fun!

I'm already looking forward to more and can't wait for Saturday's Blizcon event!

560174_477861512262673_297290403_n.jpg

223402_477861932262631_479045273_n.jpg

Looks good so far Rachel. Welcome to the site and keep the pics coming. Its a all around blast especially when you have someone to build with. Hope you enjoy your build time Saturday. Keep us posted with your progress through the entire build. Thanks for posting.

That kit is a fine choice for your first model build. Hope you enjoy the experience. It helps having expert guidance to help give you importamt build and paint tips. Have fun and welcome to the crew. :)

Latest posts

Back