My Figures and vignettes 1:35

another ... is the example of tank Tiger with crew (which I did several years ago in order)

[attachment deleted by admin]

... another little vignette with bit of old Tamiya Panzer IV and Dragon figures with Hornet heads ...

LubosM, that is some incredible work. I look forwarding to trying my hand at something similar in the future. .The results are outstanding!

... thanks ... another vignette is from NAM - "Aussie" figures are from Bravo6

... one older vignette with British figures (Dragon and Hornets heads) in Normandy

another vignette "soviet cossacks" from Zvezda and PlusModel gate

Hi Lubos,

You my friend, have an incredible knack for telling a story with figures, very well actually, very well. Your painting and composition are Spot On, and your talent for vignettes exceed the limit. Now that is some incredible work!!!

If I may make one suggestion without offense, and that is this, try to place a white or light colored backdrop behind your work when taking photographs and get farther back from the model and allow the camera to focus (auto focus is what I use myself). Some of your photos are blurred and I'm missing the great detail you put into these figures. I'm a figure guy by nature and always get a kick out of what guys can do with a brush and paint. I'd like to see your work more closely, because you've done some incredible work here. These vignettes are incredible!

Please post more Lubos, good to see these short stories in 3D, very cool!

Cheers, Ski.

Great detailed painting Lubos, especially all the little ribbons, etc. Beauty!

Cheers, Ski.

... I found some older vignette in showcase ... "Omaha 1944 - DDay" ... figures are from Dragon and Masterbox

Latest posts

Back