My Figures and vignettes 1:35

LubosM

Hello everybody,

My name is Lubos, I’m 36 year old modeller from Czech republic ...
I would like present my figures, vignettes and dioramas here ...

... this vignette was awarded the competition ModellBrno 2010 (Central European competition, with the
participation of modelers from Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, etc. ..)
in the category Diorama - figures. Figures are from Andrea Miniatures, the other is home production...

[attachment deleted by admin]

another of my diorama takes place in Berlin in May 1945 ... figures are from Dragon and Miniart,
skeleton of the building is PlusModel, lamp is old Tamiya and the other is home production...

another of my diorama takes place near Remagens bridge in 1945 ... figures are from Dragon...

I prefer a simple one-to four-man small vignettes ( I have most of such )
... for example this vignette was awarded the competition ModellBrno 2011 in the category
Diorama - figures. Figures are from Dragon, tanks torzo is old Tamiya kit

another of my new vignettek organized on the territory of the monastery of Monte Cassino in 1944 ... figures
are from Dragon GEN2, the statue is from PlusModel, the other is home production ...

another of my diorama takes place near Budapest in 1945 ... figures are from Dragon GEN2...

another "no-military" vignette ... PlusModel figures and accessories

thanks 8) ... this is my latest vignette "oasis of calm" ... jeep SAS is very old Tamiya kit with many modifications,
figures are from Legend...

... another "vignette" ... "Angel of Mercy" ... figures are from Masterbox, ICM and MiniArt

... vignette wreck of Universal Carrier with a old model
from Tamyia and figures from Dragon with head from Hornet...
(sorry for the dark photos, this is my older work)

WOW! Outstanding work, Lubos, and I can see why you got an award, your figures are excellent! Thanks for sharing these with us and welcome to the Herd.

Thanks for the feedback :) and adding some more vignette ... Berlin, May 1945 ... figures are from ICM

another vignette ... figures are from Masterbox, heads are from Hornet ...

... another vignette ... figures are from Masterbox ... turret is from an old model T34/76 from Tamyia

Latest posts

Back