My Automotive Contest Entry (Zombie Hunter Patrol Car)

ModelMakerMike said:
That is great!
Where'd you find the little cooler, and the bio-hazard graphic is a nice touch!
;D

Thanks Mike!!! I think I bought the cooler off of ebay but I can't remember. I bought it a while back and thought it fit this build perfectly. I'm imagining there is a stash of zombie serum enclosed. ;D Thanks Again!!!

Thanks for the comments Guys!!! It's always greatly appreciated.

You know what, this stunning build reminds me of a certain TRM creation - certainly a great thing indeed!

The interior paint job, and the rusting really nailed it. But what I think hit the spot, was the little details in the interior, the manual, the cooler... I mean that stuff really make the model lively, and I love that!

Fruit said:
You know what, this stunning build reminds me of a certain TRM creation - certainly a great thing indeed!

The interior paint job, and the rusting really nailed it. But what I think hit the spot, was the little details in the interior, the manual, the cooler... I mean that stuff really make the model lively, and I love that!
Many Thanks Fruit!!! Just having you mention TRM in my post is a great compliment. Thanks again for the kind words. CT

Solander said:
The interior job is definetely a cherry on top of this awesome build.
Great work here!
Thanks Solander!!! Greatly Appreciated!!! ;D

Thanks Norm and Java. I appreciate the comments a lot guys.

Here is the completed build. Many thanks to you guys for following along on this thread. The kind words and comments are always encouraging. Thanks again, CT

035-1.jpg

052.jpg

019-3.jpg

062-1.jpg

And.....always use your seatbelts.
Great fantastic job here. That car looks like it has driven through Hell..... More than once.
;D ;D ;D ;D

OH MY GOODNESS! Your weathering is bordering on indistingusiable from the real thing! You've really gone over the top with this and it looks fantastic! Makes me wanna grab my mossberg 500 and head for the roof! GREAT JOB!

Latest posts

Back