My Automotive Contest Entry (Zombie Hunter Patrol Car)

CTspeedshop

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. : )
I'm entering a Zombie Hunter Patrol Car in the Automotive category this year. I will be using the Dukes of Hazzard patrol car as my canvas.

003-1.jpg

I'm going for the weathered, well used look on the vehicle.

007-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

018.jpg

022-1.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

030-1.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

The engine is completed and detailed.

009.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

I'll have more progress pics soon. Thanks for looking!!!

Hate to say it, with how beautiful that engine looks, but she seems too clean to go in that car.

Weathering/aging is looking great

Thanks Q. I know what you mean. I'm gonna add a little grime to the engine and try to dirtier it up a bit. I have a lot of weathering to do yet.

The engines really is a thing of beauty, seems a shame to dirty it, but Q is right it does need dirt

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Now it's time for me to shed a tear and throw some weathering on this here engine. :'(

Here is a small update on my contest entry. I have added bare metal foil to the trim and black washed the panel lines. A light filter was also added to tone the paint down a bit.

001.jpg

020-1.jpg

I have also added some rust streaks on the rear door using AK Interactive effects.

004-1.jpg

I also added a rusty front grill for a little attitude.

017-2.jpg

I'm now in the process of mocking up different artillery ideas for her. I'm also adding a futuristic light bar instead of the one supplied in the kit.

022-2.jpg

023.jpg

027-1.jpg

More pics soon.......

Latest posts

Back