Monogram 1/48 C-47 Skytrain

Roadie800

I'm in the middle of a Monogram C-47 build. The kit is a very nice historical setup for depicting the C-47 during the D Day Invasion. However, I would like to create this model as a worn out night freighter from the 70s and 80s. My first flying gig was in this aircraft and I still have some photos of a few of the airplanes I flew - the company was a night hauler outfit called Air Indiana which went defunct in the early eighties.

I can fairly replicate the paint schemes but cannot find any lettering decals of about 1/4" that would approximate the "AIR INDIANA" fuselage titles and N numbers. Anyone know where I can get such a set of lettering decals?0996391.jpg1000899.jpg

I'm in the middle of a Monogram C-47 build. The kit is a very nice historical setup for depicting the C-47 during the D Day Invasion. However, I would like to create this model as a worn out night freighter from the 70s and 80s. My first flying gig was in this aircraft and I still have some photos of a few of the airplanes I flew - the company was a night hauler outfit called Air Indiana which went defunct in the early eighties.

I can fairly replicate the paint schemes but cannot find any lettering decals of about 1/4" that would approximate the "AIR INDIANA" fuselage titles and N numbers. Anyone know where I can get such a set of lettering decals?View attachment 104973View attachment 104974
Hi and welcome to the forum, plenty of help here and urumomo is like the yoda of SMA.
Pantherman

Latest posts

Back