Modern Armor - Any more MRAP's coming out in Styrene

Yeah, according the blurb I have from the supplier, it will have both the figure set and the check point set. I have both of those in my stash already....but can never have too much of that stuff!

Do the Armor vehicles look stupid without the PE parts or is it a builders preference ? I have ZERO PE experience and ZERO Armor experience so I dont think Id be up to experimenting with the PE till I get a bit of Armor experience first.

hooterville75 said:
Do the Armor vehicles look stupid without the PE parts or is it a builders preference ? I have ZERO PE experience and ZERO Armor experience so I dont think Id be up to experimenting with the PE till I get a bit of Armor experience first.

hooterville75 -----

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, nothing to be afraid of. Just have at it.

I dont have any PE tools or anything. But hey whats the worse that could happen, I mess the PE set up and have to purchase another one ??? haha, its only money eah ;D I might build the first Armor vehicle and see how it goes. If not many hassles, Ill venture into the PE. Im going to be doing the tank that Ian got me for my Secret Santa first off in 2013 then venture into Military from there. Who knows what Christmas may bring right ha ha. I told everyone all I want this year is giftcards to Ebay, Paypal, Elm City Hobbies, and Amazon ha ha.

adampolo13 said:
Haha, I guess it's just pick on Spud day. :p

Are you going to pick up one of these RG-31's Spud???

i may do but im more interested the in the Maxx thingy

hooterville75 said:
I dont have any PE tools or anything. But hey whats the worse that could happen, I mess the PE set up and have to purchase another one ??? haha, its only money eah ;D I might build the first Armor vehicle and see how it goes. If not many hassles, Ill venture into the PE. Im going to be doing the tank that Ian got me for my Secret Santa first off in 2013 then venture into Military from there. Who knows what Christmas may bring right ha ha. I told everyone all I want this year is giftcards to Ebay, Paypal, Elm City Hobbies, and Amazon ha ha.

Why wait till 2013? I know everyone here is ready to see a build from you! Come on bro. Take the leap and slap some plastic together. :)

dont be shy hooters first Armor Kit get your self a Tamiya kit you like the look of. there easy to do and will have little to no etch with them it will be a guid to see if you like Armor. no point spending huge money on a dragon or other and find its not for you.

Tamiya I would say is the entry level into building quick and easy and fun,

oh and you have us to help you with any probs. :)

spud said:
dont be shy hooters first Armor Kit get your self a Tamiya kit you like the look of. there easy to do and will have little to no etch with them it will be a guid to see if you like Armor. no point spending huge money on a dragon or other and find its not for you.

Tamiya I would say is the entry level into building quick and easy and fun,

oh and you have us to help you with any probs. :)

Hooterville75, no more post till you build something!!!! Hahaha. I wanna see some plastic going together!!! :p ;) ;D

lol adam and spud, I promised myself I wasnt building anything more till I got the mancave finished. Im almost to that point. Im finishing up the sink and airbrush booth as we speak, (getting ready to go work on the rest when Im done on here). Ill be building after that. Besides Im trying to get a better photo service before I put anything up here because as of right now the only way I have to put photos up are with my cell phone and everytime I put a photo up on here everyone complains its too small ha ha. So Ill get something built and put up shortly.

lol good man hooters, Finish man cave, Buy big flashy camera, Buy cheap ass tamiya kit put glue in box shake take kit out, Read manual on camera, Take LARGE pics ;D

adampolo13 said:
hooterville75 said:

Why wait till 2013? I know everyone here is ready to see a build from you! Come on bro. Take the leap and slap some plastic together. :)

By the way I posted my first ever build on here a while ago of the McDonalds #94 Bill Elliot nascar I did and everyone complained the pics were too tiny. Its my only means of posting my builds so I havent posted any pics since hahahahaha

Latest posts

Back