Modeling goals, plans and dreams for 2011

I'm working on PE for a Trumpeter T-62 right now, after that I may take a break from the Military and finish a 1966 Boss Mustang that's been in the BG for awhile. I also have a Tamiya Challenger II Deserted in my Plans for 2011.

L8TR

I am thrilled to be back to modeling after several years away. There are many differences between modeling then (early 70's) and now... better kits, tons of information on-line and in magazines and I can afford to purchase some of the equipment that I would have never thought of buying when I was a kid. That brings me to my first goal- continuing to build up my workbench. My model shop is 1 hour away so I try to buy a new tool, glue or paint supply each visit. My second goal is to improve my airbrushing skills. I just got a single action airbrush a year ago and I am really enjoying experimenting. I plan to continue with WWII aircraft. I'm just finishing a 1/48 Tamiya Focke Wulf 190 A-3 and I'm getting ready to build an Academy 1/48 Scale P-47D Thunderbolt in the same scale. I also will be building my first bomber - a 1/48 Revell B-25J Mitchell Gun Nose kit. My final goal is to connect with other modelers through this forum and by joining a local club. Best modeling wishes to you all in 2011!

Latest posts

Back