MMk'S latest mak

mariosmodelkits

Heya model addicts, thought i would stop by and say whats up and glad to see the addiction is still going strong with some awesome builds i see here. I know its been awhile sence my last post ive been really busy with work and trying to squeez models in between. I thought you guys might enjoy some of my most recent builds well enough of the gab onto the pics hope you enjoy.

mario.

Super prowler sg-

1/20 kuster

Heya scott, thx alot bro :). Heres some picks of my next build ive been working on. Its a wonder fest T.H.A.T. kit (mine layer) in progress and ready for paint. This kit was pritty tricky hint its a garage kit for real but awesome and rare. Let me know what you guys think on this one.

I think it's cool. Gotta love those AT-AT necks! Honestly there really isn't much in the Ma.K world that I don't like.

The more and more I see these great Ma.k builds the more I want to build more Ma.k's

Heya addicts, i finally finished the mine layer hope you dig it heres some pics comm. and crits welcome now onto the next build until next time.

these machines are great i really like the walker one of the favorite walkers i have seen
keep the good work coming

Latest posts

Back