Millenium Falcon...guitar?!

JDOG,

Cool !! \m/ . He did a good job on th Guitar .. although ... I think He needs a better AMP. That thing sounded a little thin - not a knock on his craftsmanship , just an observation on th AMP . It's cool that He used th Ol' School toy ! & lit it up !! On second thought ... He shoulda slammed some Seymour Duncan pickups in that Puppy ... then He really could've used th Hyperdrive !!

Combining My 2 favorite things .. indeed ... Do you have any Guitars ?

I have :
'77 Tabacco Sunburst Les Paul
'72 Tele Deluxe
'69 reissue of th Pink Paisley Telecaster ( James Burton - Elvis' Band, played one)
'68 Gibson Southern Jumbo Deluxe (acoustic)
'92 Palmer 12 string Acoustic
AMPS :
Late '80's AMPEG VT-60 combo
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Maverick - triple rectifier.

Thanx for sharing !! \m/_\m/

I saw pics of a MF Bass a while back on FB.

I have a Schecter Diamond Series 5 string, running trough a Traynor 200w amp and a Boss ME20B pedalboard.

panzerace007 said:
JDOG,

Cool !! \m/ . He did a good job on th Guitar .. although ... I think He needs a better AMP. That thing sounded a little thin - not a knock on his craftsmanship , just an observation on th AMP . It's cool that He used th Ol' School toy ! & lit it up !! On second thought ... He shoulda slammed some Seymour Duncan pickups in that Puppy ... then He really could've used th Hyperdrive !!

I have :
'72 Tele Deluxe
'69 reissue of th Pink Paisley Telecaster ( James Burton - Elvis' Band, played one)
AMPS :

Hey panzer,
I don' t have as impressive a collection as yours but I do have:

Ibanez AS73 hollow body (my "#1")
60th anniversary Fender Fat Strat
Fender acoustic
beat up 80's Peavey Renown 400
Danelectro 8" practice amp
GuitarPort setup
Garage band setup on iphone/ipad
Peavey Ampkit
Furman Pedal Board
Ibanez Phaser, Boss DS1, Pro Co Turbo Rat, Ernie Ball volume pedal, MXR Eq, dunlop wah, Boss OC3 Super Octave, Boss Envelope Filter, BBE Sonic Maximizer, A/B input switch

I've been playing on and off for 20 years, though lately I've been spending more time on models. Some day I'll put together a real home studio, though computers have made it so much easier to record. I'll have lots to do when I retire in 25 long, grueling years ;)

Not much for me in the way of guitars...
Schecter Hellraiser hardtail with EMG's
Epiphone SG Deluxe
Peavey Millenium 5-string bass
Crappy Yamaha classical guitar

And put through a PodXT with some amp add-ons into CuBase 4 for recording/mixing.

Now...shall we talk drums? ;D ;D ;D

panzerace007 said:
JDOG,

I have :
'72 Tele Deluxe
AMPS :

That's because the pickups he's using are crap! They're the cheap Chinese knock-offs that you can get on feebay for nothing. The neck is a Tele, and the bridge looks like some kind of Strat copy crapper. The real deal doesn't have a ceramic magnet on the bottom. I could make one of these with my eyes closed! :D Right now I'm making a Les Paul custom for a friend, and I have the wood ready for cutting, and routing. I only need to get the hardware, and wiring kit for it, so when I get it finished I can install everything as soon as possible. I have three projects going on right now along with all my modeling projects. I have pictures, but I don't think they would help since both of the most recent ones are just started.

I have:

May 1970 tiger striped strat (built from parts, and painted myself)

A Tele kit built from US made Fender parts

A Van Halen strat from an Allparts body with Gibson pickup, Stackpole pot from 1974, and a strat style tremolo. Painted white with black stripes, and black pickguard with white tone knob for volume. Needs a neck.

An early ninties Kramer Baretta that I painted (in '93) LONG before the posers started painting, and selling on evilbay. This is red with black and white stripes with a single humbucker (Dimarzio PAF) that I rewound to sound like Eddies, but replaced with a rewound Gibson pickup. Maple neck with chrome Floyd Rose tremolo with 5150 space tape under it on the front of the body.

A 1957 Fender Precision bass that I refinished with a new Fender neck (the original was destroyed when I bought it). It was poorly painted black when I got it, but I refinished it in the original two tone sunburst. I replaced the white pickguard with an anadozied aluminum one.

A Gibson copy made in Japan by "Estrada".

An Ovation custom celebrity deluxe in ruby redburst.

A '57 reissue Strat in Daphne blue.

I Kramer pacer (made in USA) that I got from a friend who has now retired from luthery (instrument making).

An Ernie Ball EVH guitar that I made a new body for (I make these regularly) without the quilt top. I'm making a new one with quilted maple top, and curly maple neck. I just need to get the wood for the back of the body.

A Beringer Ultra bass amp - 120 watts. They no loger make this model. There's a new version of it with less bells and whistles. It's a stripped down revised copy.

A Fender Champ 12 model - 65 watts. This too is no longer made. It was the last of the small amps offered with reverb. This is all tube.

DOD 505 pedal made by ZOOM. I use this for compression, and distortion - the amp distortion sucks.

I'm planning on making my own EVH 5 string, or maybe six string bass. I'll wait until I can finish the EVH guitars first. I two of these in the making as we speak.

Latest posts

Back