Merkava MK IV Hobbyboss

i hope there is enough i know you were a few short bud so fingers crossed..and cheers for looking in

One thing I found helpful when it came to the rear stowage basket, I attached the PE first and then attached the ball and chain. My instructions told me to do it the other way but when I tried it that way I found I had trouble finding a secure way to hold the PE.

great minds think alike i thought that would be the best way round as well mucker ;)

Just catching up on this gee and its looking good so far

interesting comments on the hobby boss kits, i must admit that all the hb kits ive made have gone together really well.

Can't wait to see some paint on it!

The paint job is great, the marks are correct except for the brands of the company, in the fender has the marks of the second company, on the skirt has the mark of the first company. would be easier to correct the line in the fender, I put the sample image are marked as Israeli tanks.

MarcasvehiculosIDFenglishversion_zps0106fdd0.jpg

I hope this reference helps you. your WIP it´s genial. COngratulations.

Hey GeeGad, I've been keeping an eye on your thread waiting for more. Base coat looks fantastic! keep up the great work!

Aaron Jefick said:
The paint job is great, the marks are correct except for the brands of the company, in the fender has the marks of the second company, on the skirt has the mark of the first company. would be easier to correct the line in the fender, I put the sample image are marked as Israeli tanks.

MarcasvehiculosIDFenglishversion_zps0106fdd0.jpg

I hope this reference helps you. your WIP it´s genial. COngratulations.
cheers for the heads up but i will chalk this down to the learning curve its all varnished now so im looking to getting another next time i will get the marking right...thanks again for the help buddy ;)

cheers lads and john its from the best of the best dawn of the dead them zombies will do anything for marmite

Latest posts

Back