Marvel Crisis Protocol

Yep... These are awesome, and well done.

Every once in a while I'll get a bug to paint a mini, and get the most discounted 40K fig I can find... but I think I'll have to start looking at these :p

They are all awesome! Well done. I am in the process of teaching myself to paint my son's Warhammer 40K. He's lost interest in them, but they are cool and I'm slowly improving my technique to be able to paint them to a decent standard for him for his High School Graduation at the end of the year, here in Australia (Straya).

Thanks so much for sharing. Hulk is simply out of this world!

And for a frame of reference, here are the gaming boards the gaming group have created that I play on

People familiar with the Philly area may recognize some of the buildings/businesses

P3172005.JPG
P3171997.JPGP3171983.JPG
P3171998.JPGP3171996.JPG

P3171995.JPG
P3171992.JPGP3171991.JPG
P3171993.JPG
P3172011.JPG

Last edited:
Definitely liking that Hulkbuster...just picked up one for myself today

It's a great sculpt and things go together nicely

I find the same glue you use for styrene kits works better than CA glue (in my case, I use the blue Testors tube that smells like lemon)

I am assuming Tamiya Thin Cement would work just as well

These are so fun!
I just scoured the game site... I'm a little sad there is no Silk figure.... but the list of "I wish this hero was in the game" is undoubtedly VERY long.

These are so fun!
I just scoured the game site... I'm a little sad there is no Silk figure.... but the list of "I wish this hero was in the game" is undoubtedly VERY long.
They are putting out new stuff all the time.

They recently just did the X-Men stuff like Rogue, Colossus, Gambit, X-23 and Honey Badger and they just announced Heimdall and Skurge (the Executioner) for Asgardians

I myself am hoping for Yondu and maybe Mantis

Juggernaut and Colossus.

Colossus is not the official model, but was 3D printed. The detail did not shrink down very well and the print is a bit rough

I tried out some of that Green Stuff World Mirror Chrome paint for Colossus.
It was very impressive.
The mirror effect is pretty amazing for being applied with a paint brush (over a gloss coat applied with a brush on black primer)
You can see reflections in certain shots

P8042329.JPG
P8042339 (2).JPG
P8042338.JPG
P8042331.JPG
P8042326.JPG

Latest posts

Back