M113A1 "VIETNAM WAR

done!!!! thats about all i can do so hope u like just got to glue the lot in so any advice before i do please do tell

SAM_0518.jpg
SAM_0517.jpg
SAM_0516.jpg
SAM_0514.jpg
SAM_0513.jpg

thanks for stopping by

geegad

the interior is awesome and you got the color modulation just about right, G :eek:

Really looks great. Looks like someone's home away from home.

Terry

Cheers T I want that freezer box off your tank tell me where about in nam u are And I will come and borrow it off u ;)

Geegad

Your interior is out of control! love it. I think the weathering on the interior bulkheads is spot on fantastic. keep on keepin' on!

geegad said:
Cheers T I want that freezer box off your tank tell me where about in nam u are And I will come and borrow it off u ;)

Geegad

Hahahaha!!!! Somewhere up North with the suds on ice. 8)

:D I had not paid a visit to thos thread since a few week ago, and what I´m finding here is terrific: that interior level of detail and painting is awesome, Geegad
´
Congratulations man,
the model is gettin´all the tickets to be a winner !
´
Cheers :)
RG

well got started on the outside and the troubles began the transfers were a right pain in the ass ripping folding over but there are a few on the side that im not happy with but hopefully once weathered it wont show..

SAM_0548.jpg
SAM_0546.jpg
the guns are yet to be weathered so the transfers stick out a little and if you look at the edges of the star dam things folded over

SAM_0545.jpg
SAM_0544.jpg

any comments welcome good or bad see u soon

geegad

G, the weathering process would take care of the problem... you can start pin washing, and gradually check the outcome, you already done great on the interior and I'm you can work it out on the exterior.

Cheers!!
ER

Latest posts

Back