M113A1 "VIETNAM WAR

this going going to be an amazing kit when finished! It really is great to see the build step by step. I haven't started this kit myself yet, but when I do I will definitely be referring to your pics for inspiration. Thanks for posting such good quality closeup images
:)

Cheers for the Kind words eastrock and wyoroy iit all helps and thank you for you kind words as well nickt666 you've got a great kit with the model so many things come with it hope u enjoy it as much as I have... ;)

Geegad

GEE,

I hope it's not too late for some interior pix. These are some that I took up @ th Tank Farm in Nokesville V.A. last year. Vietnam era Original colors decked out re-enactors Vehicle !!

DSC06768.jpg
DSC06769.jpg
DSC06770.jpg
DSC06771.jpg
DSC06772.jpg
DSC06773.jpg
DSC06774.jpg
DSC06775.jpg
DSC06778.jpg
DSC06781.jpg
DSC06782.jpg
DSC06783.jpg
DSC06784.jpg
I'm diggin your Interior !!

Panzer you've out done your self here these pics are amazing and I haven't started on the troop part yet so these have come a the right time you have helped me no end

Thanks again panzer!!!!

Geegad

So ! is that Green gonna stay ? or are you going to Lighten it ? just asking ! cuz I saw panzerace007 reply and felt the same way....

The color you are after is more of a SKY color... Tamiya XF-71 is pretty close !

VQoxwPJLq_NFLyyJ7mQSV5m1P1JrmK0OkJgSHq1wggPaUDMTZcQeMVZ6jUC_d7-zCcsYcNVeTlkRHnGFWkAxjPFhEBpqIkhXwJlOh6N6MoJ5nEItOzbOrr_1mOUnN5WCPmMaIQgqC7yx

DSC06768.jpg

In the End ! it's your model !
We are not forcing you to redo what has been already done !!!

Take care non the less !!!
Keep up the good work... you are almost there !!!

Norm

OUT !

well regarding the interior i will have to chalk this down to for future reference ive gone a head with the green lightened it but not much got to excited and put the transfers on..

started to weather parts and as you can see on the hatch when weathered it tones it down a little i will be doing another of these in the future so next time not so GREEN!!!!!!

thanks for all your help heres some updates

SAM_0486.jpg
SAM_0492.jpg
SAM_0496.jpg
SAM_0495.jpg
SAM_0491.jpg

many thanks
geegad

GEE,

No Problem Brotha' ! That's why We're all here !

As far as th color ... You could still use XF-71 & dry brush it in areas as highlights !! It's not too late .....

Smokin job on th Interior !! Lookin great !

goy some of the weathering done still got a lot to do...and just dry testing where some of the many items can go i would like to get a picture of a pin up girl from the seventy s if anybody could help please....

SAM_0498.jpg
SAM_0499.jpg
SAM_0500.jpg
SAM_0500.jpg
SAM_0501.jpg
SAM_0497.jpg

many thanks for looking
geegad

the interior looks good, Gee!!! weathering it up would still show the details.

Cheers!!!
ER

Cheers er getting there just need a picture of a Playboy bunny and I'm set

Geegad

Lots of sweet detailing on the interior, geegad. As Lord Vader once said, "Impressive.....Most Impressive."
Keep on going. Bill

Awesome work on this my friend! Your attention to detail is paying off big time! Love it!

Love what you did with the AN/VRC-64. Looks the part

Keep up the good work!

schweinhund227 said:
Awesome work on this my friend! Your attention to detail is paying off big time! Love it!

Love what you did with the AN/VRC-64. Looks the part

Keep up the good work!

cheers schweinhund227 there are a few more things to do to the an/vrc-64 and thanks again for your kind words

geegad

Latest posts

Back