M113A1 "VIETNAM WAR

Wow very cool! Are you going to do the "Pink Pussy Cat" from Tet?

Terry ;D

MrT said:
Wow very cool! Are you going to do the "Pink Pussy Cat" from Tet?

Terry ;D

mr t i have no idea what the pink pussy cat is but now i want to know please do tell me more....???

geegad

Wow! The engine bay is going to look amazing! I love all the extra details you've added. I just bought this kit myself, opened the box & couldn't believe all the extra parts. Theres even an Aussie version in there. I have been wondering about painting engines as I will have to paint the one in this kit & also another one in an AFV kit of an M3A1C. I have looked around for reference & wondered what color should the block be? any ideas?
another point, I noticed you build & then paint, doesn't that make it hard to paint small & tight spaces? Finally, what color are you going to paint the exterior? Olive green or olive drab? apologies for the wordy message, I'm just stuck & can't move forward on my kits until I know a little more detail about the engines & exteriors etc. Thanks again & great work!

Just a quick one I will get u some pictures I have up for you nict666 and thanks for the kind words as well bud I will sort them pics as soon as I can

Geegad

finally got the base coat on All the parts a few things i can see now that a coat of paint has highlighted them...!!!
SAM_0474.jpg
SAM_0476.jpg
SAM_0475.jpg
SAM_0478.jpg
SAM_0477.jpg

if you can see any problems please point them out many thanks

geegad

looking good. I may have some pictures of the inside of a 113 when I was a TC on one. If I can find them would you like for me to post them here?

please wyoroy that would be a great help i had some but my wife thought it was time to clean the pc and all my files are gone shock horror

many thanks
geegad

if that was me she would be executed on the spot!

good to see primer on it geegad

i hear you spud but it was an accident but if it was me then i would have done in on purpose...you will never win with a woman...

thanks for the big up on the spray job bud

geegad

G, I could only find one picture of the inside and it's not that good. I did find a few of the outside if you want to see them I can scan and post time. This is a M113 from Germany during the 1980's.

InsideM113001.jpg

I'm the one on the front right ;D

well finally got the base coat on the interior a little on the green side but when i weathered it it should mute the BRIGHTNESS well hopefully

SAM_0484.jpg
SAM_0481.jpg
SAM_0482.jpg
SAM_0483.jpg
SAM_0484.jpg

just looked at the pictures going to go back in with some yellow and white high lights i will return

geegad

Latest posts

Back