Little Old Lady from Pasadena

Stargeezer

I'm working on a small dio based on the 1964 Jan and Dean song. I have the little old lady figure from Jimmy Flintstone and the 1/25 scale Lindberg Ramchargers 1964 Super Stock Dodge. I altered the wheelbase on the Dodge and have a blower on the engine. I'm planning to build the front of the rickety old garage on the base. I will post some pictures when I get it finished. Here is a pic I found on line of the little old lady figure and one of a 64 Dodge.

littlleoldladyfrompasadena.jpg

1964-dodge-330-super-stock-two-door-sedan.jpg

cool ! I watch with much interest as I have a 64 dodge 330 planned as my next build..
Looking forward to the updates of your build..!

I will start a thread when I do mine ,, but I need to get my contest model finished up first.

I have a few progress pics, the car is almost done except for the body work and painting the old lady is painted and I'm about ready to start on the base.

littleoldlady1.jpg

littleoldlady2.jpg
littleoldlady3.jpg

littleoldlady5.jpg

Go granny! It's your birthday! Go granny! It's your birthday!

Looking really great and cool concept.

Go granny! It's your birthday!

yay, another supercharged play friend for road ace to race. common grandma, can ya keep up XD

Thanks for the comments every one I have another picture of the whole diorama with the rickety old garage the flower bed is going to be around the palm tree. Know all I have to do is paint the car and finish every thing up.

littleoldlady7.jpg

That is Great!!!! ;) Looking forward to seeing the car are done up!!! ;D

Thanks for the comments every one I have been painting the car (man I hate painting chrome trim on cars) the garage is done and the palm tree. The flower bed is going to be around the base of the tree. I'm waiting for some static grass to arrive at my local HS for the lawn to finish up the dio. I will post more pictures when everything is done.

I need some advice, I have been trying to think of a way to explain the old lady shacking that umbrella. I was thinking about putting a dog peeing on one of the tires or a cat running away from the old woman. I thought about cutting the umbrella out of the hand and putting a large wrench in its place. I could also get rid of the umbrella completely change the position of her hand and put it on the top of the car door. I will do one of the above what do you all think would look the good?

The cats cool, that might work! Or maybe a tricycle up against the door/fender and a little kid running away! ::) That would make me shake my umbrella!! ;D

have some footprints on the car that can easily be wiped off with some cleaner, that way it looks like the cat walked on it, then have the old lady chase after the cat shaking her umbrella.

you could even have the neighborhood daredevil teenager flying buy recklessly ticking the old lady off.

I'm thinking trade out the umbrella for a wrench.
Fits better with the theme of the song

Latest posts

Back