Last Exile - Tatianas Vanship + Vespa

DonRhosko

Moin moin and hello everyone!

As a beginner in the hobby and a newbi in this forum I am a little nervous about posting my actual project, because all of you are building such awesome models. But however... this is my Vanship.

Next steps are building the Vespa and an appropriate base... thinking about that they are flying abova a desert or something.

Thanks for looking,

Rhosko

[attachment deleted by admin]

hello and welcome don't worry about how your models turn out it's about the joy of building I have been bulding for years and still mine are no where near the level as some of the guys here but I just have fun building and that's all that matters.

The Vanship model is very cool I never seen one of them before I love the way it turned out, it's a very cool looking craft.

Welcome Rhosko. Very good work there, and a super cool model.

Yeah man, don't stress over that. We're all brothers (and a few sisters) in plastic.

Ok... little update on the base for the ships..

I builded a little landscape of plaster... in the middle a canyon with rocky landscape at the edges.

Hope this will turn out ok.

Until next time

Rhosko

Hello and moin moin (as we say in Hamburg ;))

Here is a little update about the base... just wasnt able to decide jet if I add some green flock or not.

Some water effect added... I have never worked with this stuff before, so I am pretty excited how this will turn out.

Until next time,

Rhosko

Hi Rhosko,
Really awesome building !
Don't be shy to show your art.

European modelers are in the place ! ;)

Nice! Will it be some type of Forced Perspective? Should be great!
Frohes Neues Jahr!
Guido

Have fun with it! It´s a fantastic kit. I´m near to completion... pictures will follow soon.

Hello and moin moin everyone!

It´s nearly done! Just some clear parts on the Vespa, some touch up paintwork and the figures, then it´s done!

Last thing I have to think about if I add some green flock to the base or not... maybe you can help? ;)

Here is a macro of the Vespa... as said clear parts and figures have to be added.

Little and big sister on the flight

Thanks for looking :)

Glueck auf from Saxony... ;)

Build this beautiful Vanship by myself some moths ago, but slightly different (with Revell pilots and a landing strip) - this kit is a true beauty. I wont build the Vespa though, so if you need a 2nd one, I can give it to you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back