KV I mit 8,8cm Flak 37

scratchmod

I thought I started a thread here on this one....guess not, sorry fellas. Besides the others that were on the bench I started this in the beginning of Feb. She's nearly finished except for the barrel and to buy some Fruils for it.
Here are some pics of where she stands, but I have done touch ups and also filled the ammo rack...no pics of that yet.

009-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

I have a full blog and SBS on the weathering here. Too many pics and writing to do it all again, sorry.

http://modelerssocialclub.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=armor

Thanks for looking. Hoping to have it done ( besides the tracks) in a day or so.

Cheers

Looks interesting - and a very nice paint-job too.

Real tank or free fantasy?

Some really top weathering on this scratch can't wait to see what's up nxt

Geegad

Thanks fellas for the comments.
Just something I came up with....but who knows, maybe they did one of these !!

ok fellas last pics for a while. Need to get some tracks and then do final stuff to her. This is how she's turned out.

004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

I confused?? It’s like not all blowed up nor a rusting heap…..but what is, is totally kick-butt!!! ;D

Think he might be just cleansing his pallet gentlemen!!! ;) Rob, Superb piece!!! The color are what do it for me!!! Right balance throughout! The right amount of rust and weathering so far!!! outstanding work as usual!!! ;)

Wow it looks amazing truly a one off and the colours make it even more like the blast shield with all the chalk on it wow again

Geegad

ROB,

Yeah Dude ..... This Rox ... When You wanna reach out & Touch someone !! This really is lookin Sah-Weeet !!

\m/

Amasing work! It's funny to see all the Russian tanks that the Germans turned into mobile flak. My favorite is the Flak T-34.

:D :D

Thanks a bunch everyone for the comments. Like I said some where, this was a quick build and paint just for kicks and fun.

Yeah the Flak T-34 is pretty cool. I build a resin conversion about ten years ago for a customer...was a fun project.

;D Interesting.... Seen something like that but with a Sherman Body !!! long time ago...

Keep up the good work... it looks very good !

what happen to the LOKI ?

was brwsing last night and saw a dragon orange box with a pz iv with one on it

Latest posts

Back