Klingon D7

eh up buddy,liking ya lights in the front have ya thought of lightin up the engines?cheers peza

Nice work AM! I liked your homage to JJ Trek, but next time you need MUCH more lens flare! ;D

This design has had several different 'looks' over the years so I think it's a very good model to paint how you want. Taking into account its long history and all the different Klingon houses.

That's coming along really well. One question though, regarding the two red lights on the top of the "jelly bean", do you plan on having them flush to the hull eventually? They should not be on long stalks as shown in your video but as this is still a WIP I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you intend to have them flusher to the hull when completed.

yes the fibers are long till the painting is done, then trimmed flush. No not lighting the engines.

Grendels the lighting is addicting!

lol @ Igard

looking forward to seeing more of this kit soon mate, thanks for sharing.

Klingon D7 WIP 2

Weather has been hit and miss. And I also tried using the superglue/ baking soda for the first time, that's what caused the texture I talk about. Hopefully some actual color this weekend.

She's looking good mate! Your camera is great at the close-ups. No, Grendels, that's not a swipe at you. ;D

Igard said:
She's looking good mate! Your camera is great at the close-ups. No, Grendels, that's not a swipe at you. ;D

Have you seen my last video? Close ups of my mouth while talking.....

Very bad camera angle...

Grendels said:
Have you seen my last video? Close ups of my mouth while talking.....

Very bad camera angle...

Yes, but it did give me ideas on how to trim my beard! ;D

The colour looks quite nice, but the model is looking BRILLIANT!! Nice work on those seams!

Yeah I think the lighter green is better. Nice work on those seams. Can't see them in the photo.

Latest posts

Back