Kitten In A Tree - Done

Re: Kitten In A Tree

I really appreciate those kind words my friend...thanks for hanging in there on this one!!! ;)

According to the B&W photo, this is a very good 3D representation. I would put this near your red neck truck. ;)

Thank you guys...I am humbled!

LOL...funny you say that Matt....the F-250 is coming out of the case for a show this weekend....with this one!! ;D

WHat can I say that hasn't already been said.apart from you are one awesome modeller one that should be very proud of his work I aspire to your level the level of detail in this piece is amazing people may scoff at this hobby but I think even they would agree that this is a piece of art :eek:

John

My friend.

You did it again :eek: :eek: :eek:, leave the standards very high, Lol... I be doing to knit :'( :-[ , Lol... change models for wool :)

extraordinary congratulations

Cheers

Richard

@ John (geegad) - Thank you for those kind words..blushing a little now...you are too kind Sir! Thes are great times in the modeling world that we live in....let's make the most of it!! ;)

@ John (merseajohn) - Thanks for that compliment!! I am humbled!!

@Richard - Hello my friend!! Thank you you are very kind Sir!!! K4 Knitting needles and Yarn? LOL...Supply and demand I guess!!!

Thank you both, Roy & Lucasz!! Appreciate you stopping by and for the kind words!!! Always nice to finish one from time to time!!! Think this make #3 for me this year so far!!! Now I just need to get through the BSC!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back