Kinetic Models M-ATV Built Photos

im glad you posted this because i was very tempted to grab this now i know i will be, because that is Awsome!!!!

Personally....I am waiting on the Panda Models one. Less expensive kit for the same subject, and will be out first....supposedly.

Just waiting on word from my supplier as to when they will be in, was supposed to be sometime in October....well...on a few days left for October, so we will see. Got 6 I think on pre-order from them. Probably be about $45-$50 retail, which is much better than the $75-$80 US MSRP for the Kinetic one.

the kinetic one isnt that badly priced @35 euro it's ok. ive not heard of panda so ill have to see what they have

Yeah, Lucky Model is going to artificially jack the price of the Panda Model kit, because it is in direct competition with their own Kinetic kit.

My US Supplier has the same MSRP on the Panda kit as Lucky Model does, so you are telling me that it will be the same price in Asia? When the MSRP on the Kinetic kit is about $79 in the US, but only $49 in Asia?

Doesn't add up to me.

i supose its all down to impost taxes and stuff liek that, if panda is made in japan they will have less over heads, do you know were panda are made? and not the fluffy ones :)

Elm City Hobbies said:
When the MSRP on the Kinetic kit is about $79 in the US, but only $49 in Asia?

This is normal for Lucky Model. If you look at their web site, they offer the Kinetic Models E-2C kit for only $59.99USD whereas Stevens Hobby has them with an MSRP of $109.95USD.

Regards,

well i would put that down to import taxes/shipping charges and stuff be cause they will have less to pay

No, it is just mark up at the importer/supplier level.

Panda is in Hong Kong, so is Kinetic, which is owned by Lucky Model.

The Panda MATV is $45.99 at Lucky Model, just so happens that it is the same retail price from the US Importer.

However the Kinetic one is going to be $49.99 from LM, $74.95 from the US Importer.

Just doesn't add up, other than the fact that the US importer for Kinetic is putting a ton of markup on this kit that the Panda importer isn't.

Was the same with Tasca kits when Dragon USA was the importer, their Sherman kits retailed for about $99, once the importership changed hands, they are now down around $60-$65 depending on the version. Just a matter of greed on some of the US importers.

ahh i dint realise luckymodel owned them. and greedy importers are a paion in the ass

;D

So guys... with the prices.... at around 45$ for Panda and 49$ for Kinetic !!! the latest prices I saw on LuckyModels ...

Which one is best ? judging from the photos... they look pretty similar !

To be honest... I lean towards the Panda ! my Kinetic experience hasn't been all that Great !

so what do you guys think ? not price whise but Quality wise !!!

Thanks!

Norm.

schweinhund227 said:
Which one is best ? judging from the photos... they look pretty similar !

To be honest... I lean towards the Panda ! my Kinetic experience hasn't been all that Great !

so what do you guys think ? not price whise but Quality wise !!!

Norm,

I don't know of anyone with the Kinetic Models kit yet. I was informed that they are including some extra items in their kit:
Additional contents included in kit #61007:
tool box, oil jerry can, BFT & SIGCGAR unit, M2 0.5 machine gun, MK19 Ge. launcher, anti-IED devices

I do have the Panda Hobby one now...

Regards,

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back